Create Your EAL Program (CYP) Booster Session is an opportunity for educators, coaches and personal growth practitioners who incorporate horses into their work with people, specifically equine-assisted learning in education, organizations, and personal development. If you have an idea for a workshop, seminar, retreat, or multi-session program this is the perfect opportunity to work the basics of program development.
Here’s what you will experience and put into practice:
- Capture ideas and elements of your EAL program.
- Identify the basics of effective EFL program development.
- Design a working draft of the 8 steps of EFL program development.
- Formulate one action step for the creation of their EFL program.
CYP-EAL Booster Session Logistics
- February 8, 2024
- 5:00-7:00pm MST
- 2-Hour Group Session on Zoom
- Bonus Power Goal Model (PDF)
- and more…
CYP-EAL Booster Session Fee
- $147-Webinar + Early Bird Reg
- Early Bird Signup February 7 @ 4pm MST
CYP Booster Session Coach & Facilitator, Dr. Terry Chase has created numerous programs incorporating equine-assisted learning over a 30+ year career in education, healthcare and personal development. Her programs include multi-week sessions for at-risk youth. Half-day retreats for corporate and healthcare teams as well as a unique in-patient program for patients with neurological injury. The CYP Booster Session is an opportunity for participants to learn the basics of solid EAL program development.